• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Focustronic mastertronic/dosetronic

Item Price
1050
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
236
Reaction score
33
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello selling my mastertronic and dosetronic pro
With 2 voss bottle dosing holders
Mastertronic has lifetime 498 tests comes with spare needles and silicone caps
All 12 vials and they are full of reagents most of which are expired
Dosetronic was updated to pro software. This is the big pumps not the dc version
(No tubeing included with dosetronic)
1050 shipped for both to lower 48

IMG_3593.jpeg IMG_3594.jpeg IMG_3596.png IMG_3597.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new