Another wild that I successfully grew out

CivicS14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally grown out at around 250 PAR and the base had a hint of green. Now I increased the lighting to around 350 PAR. When polyps are fully extended, it has a hint of yellow that you can see in my frag pic. My 1st cutting since it started to grow towards my flaming unicorn.

I named it Cali Wild Fires cause when I started growing out, there was so much news about California wild fires and with all the red, yellows, and greens, it made sense to me. LOL.

IMG_7730 (1).jpg IMG_7729 (1).jpg

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally grown out at around 250 PAR and the base had a hint of green. Now I increased the lighting to around 350 PAR. When polyps are fully extended, it has a hint of yellow that you can see in my frag pic. My 1st cutting since it started to grow towards my flaming unicorn.

I named it Cali Wild Fires cause when I started growing out, there was so much news about California wild fires and with all the red, yellows, and greens, it made sense to me. LOL.

Looks like it is doing great!

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Saw this on ARC too, absolute stunner. If I weren't melting all my Acros right now I would totally snag a piece.

CBonito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aside from the awesome color, the growth form is really cool.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back