Anxiously Awaiting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Asm481

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 2 K7 Pro III with arm bracket on June 19th. I check the status of my order and it only says waiting fulfillment. How long do I wait.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, there
your order probably arrive on the weekend. :)

OP
OP
A

Asm481

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all excited, DHL notified me of impending delivery. Watched the tracking and the truck was like 10 blocks away, next thing it has bypassed me and headed out of my state! Tracking now says delayed. Really sucks, the truck was all of 4 minutes away and never got here. I am on a major street not difficult to find at all.

OP
OP
A

Asm481

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Light did show up at my doorstep on the third! Now working on getting them set up. The app is challenging to say the least. Getting the lights connected to my phone is a bit rough. Hoping once they are set up I don't have t mess with them much. I do have time to figure them out, the tank is still filling with ro-di.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Light did show up at my doorstep on the third! Now working on getting them set up. The app is challenging to say the least. Getting the lights connected to my phone is a bit rough. Hoping once they are set up I don't have t mess with them much. I do have time to figure them out, the tank is still filling with ro-di.
Let us all know if you have questions. Bunch of users here that have done the same thing.

I use AP mode on mine. Once I have a setting, I export the QR code into my pictures folder and then archive the QR code elsewhere with a name--then input that into the other lights. For variations, e.g. acclimation settings, I adjust setting, export again, archive, then back to original. That way, it's a bit faster moving between settings.

For testing PAR, I just adjust two hour slots, before/after current time, run numbers, adjust again, numbers, etc. Haven't figured out demo mode yet.

OP
OP
A

Asm481

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you do the slave and master or program them independently?

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated above. I would order from the website, not a third party merchant, and message @Zach B for follow up if necessary. Great light for a 10g! I have one over the same tank.
I can also aid with anything as well @Zach B will be able to provide shipping info after purchase but if there is any questions or anything let me know...

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know what the avg wait time is to get one shipped to the NYC area?
Once order has been verified and the purchase order has been processed and sent to @Zach B it typically take 5-10 business days. @Zach B is the one that handles processed orders in the us currently and is very quick at getting those orders fulfilled. Have you placed an order yet? Are you looking at placing an order?

jstabile316

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I haven’t placed one yet but I’m ready too. Just wanted to see if they have stock in the US or if I had to order from China. I’m going to place the order now from the website.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have stock in the US with @Zach B before he started being the us sales rep there was only shipments from china....but now he does have lights on hand....send him a pm once you order and im sure he can give you updates once he recieves the order....

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back