• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Any skimmer for a CORALIFE Biocube 29 Gallon

jkef2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, I'm new to the site as well as saltwater everything I was not aware I need a skimmer so i'm looking for a used skimmer that will work with a 29 gallon biocube. If you can help me out please post a picture as well as a price and I will PM when I see. Thank you all.

NaClWater72756

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Biocube Skimmer going in my stock 29. Had it running since October with no problems.
Bought it for around $50 @Petco but you can find them cheaper on ebay or here. :) Good luck!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

TinpanVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the stock skimmer (never used) and a aquatic life 115 skimmer (used 3 months). Willing to sell you either one of those pieces of junk but IMHO its a waste of money, save up and buy a aquamaxx HOB - 1 or something similar. If your gonna skim, then SKIM! I have 6 fish and 60+ coral in mine, and I'm 100% convinced its because I superskim!

sent from my Note II using tapatalk 4 beta

armani4o3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tunze 9002 skimmer fs. It was in bc29. IMO the best skimmer on the market for a small aio tank. Also comes with the in tank skimmer cup

Back