Anybody want to see some eye candy?...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The best part is these corals look exactly like that, I have been to the lair of Jason Fox and it is incredible. My bank account will attest to the fact I have been there.

Edit: Forgot to add he has been to our last two frag swaps and the MACNA we hosted and is incredibly professional and a pleasure to deal with. Everything he brings to the swaps are top shelf.
thanks bro. we will continue to bring hot stuff on your swap as long as you want us there.:wink:haha

Looks like Chris paid you a visit :D

Great pix of some great corals :xd:
thanks bro.:wink:

thanks everyone for your nice compliments,
expect to drool some more...:angel::tongue:
we will post more eye candy soon.

Tenacious716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JAFOX82-2.jpg
Wow.

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good looking corals J! Hopefully we can swap visits oneday and compare.. :xd:

i love too see your tank... you are more than welcome to stop by anytime mike! there is also a video of some of my tanks on our website in the about us page.

:wink:

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Truly amazing stuff Jason as always. Looks like Stan and I are going to have to take another ride down soon!!!

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I've had to temporarily close this thread, in order to get it cleaned up. I've been deleting the childish comments, page by page and have deleted 3 entire pages of garbage. As fast as I delete them, more are appearing, so closing the thread, temporarily was the only option, to clean up this thread!

Sponsors, and some members, some of you are completely out of line and you know exactly who you are! R2R Sponsors are ALL above what I've seen here. Please show some respect for one another.

As a note, our Terms of Service state that Sponsors are NOT allowed to post on other Sponsor forums. We haven't enforced this rule at all, but after seeing some of the posts in this thread, maybe it's time to rethink that!

I've cleaned up the thread, and will reopen it. Please keep it clean.

Last edited:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed Sid... If you the sponsors of r2r can't get along or post in a positive way, we will have to go back to the terms of use.... There will be no posting in other vendors threads friends or not... This is ridiculous I'm at work and have to sneak off and delete crap because people don't know how to act... You have private messages take it there if ya really need to...better yet bite your tongue and move on... Honestly can't see why you would want to put yourself out there like that when the people reading these posts are your customer base...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back