Anyone live in west meade?

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep driving by some one's house that has a tank. I can see the light and partly the tank. I was just wondering if they were on here?

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rid-of-stalkers.png

:tongue:

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol.. I had a fishing buddy who said the same thing about my tank. I am sure there are many who drive down our road at night and see the flow in the front windows since we live on a state highway.

OP
OP
M

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So very funny. I drive down my road and there is a guy a block away from my house that i know has a tank. i am not peering into his window I can see the lights as that whole room has "the glow". I had a guy in Akron that lived less than 1/2 a mile away with an amazing 300 Gallon tank that I bought stuff from for about a year. It just makes since to have some one near by if you are going on vacation for a week that knows about tanks and your tank. If some thing goes wrong or you have to have them address some thing that some one that knows nothing about tanks would have to call you for. I will probably go knock on his door.....and then I will earn the title "Tank Stalker" Until then I am just a curious passerby.

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hopefully if you do decide to go knock, that he is receptive to the inquiry. I bought a skimmer off a guy that has an amazing 180. but he has zero interest in being socialble....reef club, forums, selling frags etc.

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighbors tell me that I need a pole mounted in the middle of my fish room to go along with my "glow"

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My neighbors tell me that I need a pole mounted in the middle of my fish room to go along with my "glow"

Ftw!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%
Back