Here's what I need

Media basket.png

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't design the sump, lol. It's for a lifegard full view and they designed the sump with zero mechanical filtration.

Edit: I take that back. There is that 1/4 thick protective sponge ring around the return pump
Measure it and have someone print a "gyroid" block the size you need. Leave space for a bit of filter floss. Lots of dudes on Etsy will do custom prints.

If you have time i'll bust out some cad for you. It's a quick easy cad but I have lots of work to do. I won't be super fast. Johnson & Johnson gets angry when they catch me making fish tank equipment instead of machine parts lol.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m on vacation until the 6th but after that I can help out. Presently I have two other smallish baskets for AIO tanks here:

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m on vacation until the 6th but after that I can help out. Presently I have two other smallish baskets for AIO tanks here:
I like these. The 7th pic you have for the 20 AIO shows a wire in the middle. Is this cup deep enough to hold the IM UV sterilizer?

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like these. The 7th pic you have for the 20 AIO shows a wire in the middle. Is this cup deep enough to hold the IM UV sterilizer?
I don’t know; I was sent those photos from the person I made the sock for.
When I get home I’ll try to remember to put the dimensions up. I can also redesign so it is deep enough.

Tcook

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know; I was sent those photos from the person I made the sock for.
When I get home I’ll try to remember to put the dimensions up. I can also redesign so it is deep enough.
Let me check mine when I go to work Monday. I hate the sponge over the top. Maybe you could design two separated plates with offset fenestrations to keep direct uv light from coming out?

OP
OP
rennjidk

rennjidk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also own a nuvo 20 and the chamber is much smaller. The OD that are listed in my drawing have tight clearances. I plan to sand them down for a perfect fit.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Let me check mine when I go to work Monday. I hate the sponge over the top. Maybe you could design two separated plates with offset fenestrations to keep direct uv light from coming out?
Sky is the limit; hard part is communicating what’s needed.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 151 43.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 121 35.1%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 52 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.4%
Back