Anyone use CoralReefMKT?

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm debating downloading and was wondering if anyone on here used it?
I have it and check it out every few days to see what Ppl are selling. Haven't bought anything through it yet. Some sellers seem legit, some seem like used car salesmen. I'm not a fan of how the posts are created most of the time. There isn't enough information listed most of the time to make me feel comfortable buying anything.

OP
OP
C-Reefer

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it and check it out every few days to see what Ppl are selling. Haven't bought anything through it yet. Some sellers seem legit, some seem like used car salesmen. I'm not a fan of how the posts are created most of the time. There isn't enough information listed most of the time to make me feel comfortable buying anything.

Do you feel like you'd have better luck just looking at your local club BTSF here on R2R?

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you feel like you'd have better luck just looking at your local club BTSF here on R2R?
Honestly yes. I haven't sent anything much different than you'll find here and I trust prices from forum sellers more than the app. It's kinda like a fixed price ebay.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back