Apex alarm programming code check.

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When i get home today I'm building a breakout box for a few float sensors as well as using the 2 24v switches to control a normally closed water valve on my RO system . Figured instead of working i would spend my time naming the switches, setting up alarms, etc.

I tried to program the below code, and was sucessful in uploading to my APEX, however when re-opening the email alarm tab it keeps everting back to image two... suggestions?? Is there a better spot for me to be setting up these alarms?? I really only care about the log and the push notifications

Thanks for the help!!

Screenshot_20200107-142336_Apex Fusion.jpg

Screenshot_20200107-142407_Apex Fusion.jpg

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You cannot use Defer timers like that. Only one Defer On and one Defer Off may be used per output program, and it effects the whole program.

if you want different Defer times per condition, you need to move the monitoring of each condition to separate virtual outputs, then use the virtual output status in your EmailAlm program.

See my Apex Alarm programming tutorial for details and examples: https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/neptune-apex-programming-tutorials-part-6-alarms.707/

For specific details of how Defer works, see part 2 of my tutorial series on Apex Timers: https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/neptune-apex-programming-tutorials-part-2-timers.689/

OP
OP
Passedyouby

Passedyouby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew you would be the one to reply :) thanks suncrest!!!!!

Your forum was the first place i started! My gut was virtual outlets, but figured i would try the "easy way" first

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back