• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

APEX Classic with Display and Netgear Wireless Adapter

Javamahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a recently 9/12/2019 factory refurbished Neptune APEX Classic. Neptune Systems guarantees the system from any workmanship defects for a period of 60 days from that date. Included in the system is:
APEX Classic - Newly Refurbished and Firmware Upgrade by Neptune Systems. Includes
-- APEX Classic Brain just returned back from Neptune Systems warranted
-- EB8 all 8 Outlets fully operational
-- Display
-- Temp Probe
-- ORP Probe packed in water
-- Double Junction PH Probe packed in Water
-- 1 Aquabus cable
-- Netgear WNCE2001 Wireless gaming adapter. http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WNCE2001/WNCE2001_UM_24Sep10.pdf

I just received this system back from Neptune after they replaced a faulty IC chip. The repairs include a 60 warantee for return in the event of any issues in workmanship. Not too many used classics that come with a warantee. Even fewer that come with everything you need to get up and running wirelessly.

I will not break up the system.

The price is $320.00 is shipped anywhere in the continental US. Paypal Accepted.

20190914_153219.jpg

20190914_153257.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.9%
Back