• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex lite

reefchi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I was recently given this hardware when I got some gear from a tank breakdown. I currently don't use any controllers nor do I need one. I understand this Apex lite is old (2017ish) but is it still worth anything. I was going to post it in the marketplace but not sure at what price to list it at. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Side note: I was able to plug it and test shutting off some pumps as a test, so I know its working okay.

Thank you

apex_lit.jpg

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The EB8 usually brings around $100 shipped and the VDM sells for $110 retail. I'd throw it out there for $200 for the package and see what bites.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 54 25.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 52 24.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 51 23.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back