• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Illumination AI Blade Grow and Glow 30 Inches

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Freshtosalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an AI Blade Grow and an AI Blade Glow, each 30". I used them for about 2 months at 60% power before I ended up upgrading to a larger tank, so I could no longer use them. Asking $400 for both. Shipping available, UPS Ground is roughly $25. Thank you! Can ship out today.

AI Blade 5.jpg AI Blade 4.jpg AI Blade 3.jpg AI Blade 2.jpg AI Blade 1.jpg AI Blade light.jpg

Last edited:

L3X1V0R3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an AI Blade Grow and an AI Blade Glow, each 30". I used them for about 2 months at 60% power before I ended up upgrading to a larger tank, so I could no longer use them. Asking $440 for both. Would prefer local pickup because I honestly wouldn't know how much to charge for shipping or how to ship something that big and long. Located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Thank you!

AI Blade 5.jpg AI Blade 4.jpg AI Blade 3.jpg
Very interested! If you decide you can ship, can i have a quote for shipping to WI 53219? Thanks!

OP
OP
Freshtosalt

Freshtosalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very interested! If you decide you can ship, can i have a quote for shipping to WI 53219? Thanks!
Ok, so when I put the information into UPS to estimate shipping, it would be $27.00 ground and then jumps up to $63 for 3 day select. Let me know if you're still interested once the shipping charge is added. Thanks.

L3X1V0R3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so when I put the information into UPS to estimate shipping, it would be $27.00 ground and then jumps up to $63 for 3 day select. Let me know if you're still interested once the shipping charge is added. Thanks.
I am. I'm in no rush so ground is fine. Sent you a PM

OP
OP
Freshtosalt

Freshtosalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can ship UPS Ground to anywhere in the US for $25. Can ship out today if anyone is interested. Thank you.

OP
OP
Freshtosalt

Freshtosalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please hit "View all conversations" if you've messaged me about the lights. I've responded to all conversations and haven't heard back from a single one. Not sure if I'm just being ghosted by everyone or if people aren't getting notified of my responses. Thank you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back