Aqua SD 1st LIVE SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hectorevalero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Thanks for everyones patience.

We are waiting for some issues to be resolved with the site and server. Once everything is ready to go, we will be releasing each set every night between 5 - 6pm PST (8 - 9pm EST). There will be around 180 pieces released per night until all have been released.

Will give you guys an update later on to see if the site will be ready by tonight to do the first batch.

There are lot of nice items we have in store, and as a lot of people saw (and purchased) during the first release, the prices are unbelievable.

Will give everyone an update again soon.

Thank you.

Aqua SD

Wow 180 corals per evening this is going to go down in history as aqua week instead of shark week....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am assuming we add to the same order night to night and it will ship out after the sale ends. Wouldn't want to pay shipping multiple times

Raggamuffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just curious if those lucky buggers like me who got orders in last night will be in the drawing as well, I work nights so I am out for the week.

Mitch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of last night, a little under half my items were pending the rest were still canceled.

When will I find out if I actually get all my goodies? :bounce:

According to PayPal I have paid for everything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

IPisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh CRAP...I am on the road every day from 4 till 6pm pst. Bummer. I'll check in at 8pm pst, and see if anything is left over.

hectorevalero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of last night, a little under half my items were pending the rest were still canceled.

When will I find out if I actually get all my goodies? :bounce:

According to PayPal I have paid for everything.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you message them the order numbers they will confirm for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man I knew it....trying to hurry things along isn't gonna work out as planned...but know this I be there to support you no matter what type of ordeal you put me and the rest of r2r through...loyal as ever...take your time, plan out ahead for anything that may occur, stay optimistic and positive, rome wasn't built in a day and live sales certainly don't go as planned....every vendor has had their fare share of hiccups and you Folks at AQUASD will.

Now I know you want to fix thing but don't go fixing it if you haven't planned accordingly. Even if you plan on cancelling it for another time say next week saturday at 11am-9pm we will be there.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, screw GoDaddy... my IT guy just told me they said 72 more hours for the servers... Can't let everyone wait that long.... Once the site is stabilized, I will start releasing more items online, but for right now, I will do a Pre LIVE SALE through R2R in a different thread. Will post up frag packs, frags, and corals in another thread starting at 5pm PST. Whoever EMAILS me first ([email protected]) will get it. Not PM, but EMAIL only.

Will go compile a nice looking list for tonight, see you guys at 5pm!

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Beauty of a tank !!!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back