• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua UV 57 Watt UV Sterilizer Parts

WLDSHARK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I found this while cleanig as I am getting ready to move. This is the body of a 57W AQUA UV Steralizer. WYSIWYG! this is the model with the wiper.
asking $80 Shipped.
https://www.marinedepot.com/Aqua_UV...Aqua_Ultraviolet-AV2271-FIUVUU-AV2271-vi.html
a4b7b6e07d6e3de4c1970d978f3adef7.jpg
9f2d7e47037407af1bd275dda7b0611a.jpg
e185930f979ac29289bd37172bef11da.jpg

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers are not allowed to ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees must be included in the asking price. If you are found to be asking for payments as a gift your sales thread will be removed and you may lose your selling privileges all together.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Dry Goods Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Links to Ebay, Craig's List or other sites are not permitted
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM
  • At anytime you may be asked by the R2R staff to post a pic of the item for sale with a piece of paper that has your R2R username and the current date. If you fail to do this, the thread will be removed.
  • Staff may ask at any time to show proof of ownership or the thread will be removed.

OP
OP
WLDSHARK

WLDSHARK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers are not allowed to ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees must be included in the asking price. If you are found to be asking for payments as a gift your sales thread will be removed and you may lose your selling privileges all together.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Dry Goods Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Links to Ebay, Craig's List or other sites are not permitted
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM
  • At anytime you may be asked by the R2R staff to post a pic of the item for sale with a piece of paper that has your R2R username and the current date. If you fail to do this, the thread will be removed.
  • Staff may ask at any time to show proof of ownership or the thread will be removed.
@bckey - Did I do something wrong????
Please elaborate why this was posted on my listing?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 67 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 51 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 23 15.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back