Aquarium Depot - Toronto, ON Canada.

schooncw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me get right to the punchline: The service and dedication to the hobby exhibited by the staff and owner of Aquarium Depot is unparalleled. I will add, that I was a Distributor and Manufacturer Sales Representative in The Aquatic Industry for a number of years, calling on numerous retail stores and Distributors throughout Canada and Western New York, as well as being a life-long hobbyist.
My Vectra M1 crapped out and I got to Aquarium Depot at 6:30 PM last night. I was advised by Hussain Baig to go with a Sicce Syncra SDC 9.0 but lets say my plumbing knowledge is somewhere around zero.
Hussain Baig was extremely busy but he got to my condo at 8:30 PM that night with supplies and tools and set up my new pump. There is no way that I could have accomplished this on my own and he would not accept any payment for his service, time and expertise.
And the pump? Incredible! I am running it at 55% and that may be too high, while my M1 was running at 100%.
Thank you Hussain Baig.

Captain_Pugwash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...as a fellow Canadian I'm impressed. I find most suppliers are good in Canada but that was above and beyond anything I'd ever expect. Shame I'm out west.

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds a good guy thinking more of service than money. That’s how he builds up a good business and loyal customers

OP
OP
S

schooncw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an ex-Sales Rep in the industry, I felt he deserved recognition. He does good on-line business as well and carries product that no one else does in Canada.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back