Aquatic Marine

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know where to post this, so I posted it twice. I hope that is the right name. Do anyone have the address or can give me directions to the store? I have been there once, but don't remember how to get there.

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Marine
2339 W. Beaver Creek Dr.
DeRoyal Industrial Complex
Powell, TN 37849

Phone: (865) 938-2819

To get there, go North on Clinton highway until to go through the pass over the ridge line north of the Walmart/Target area. At the bottom of the hill where the road straightens, take a right. I don't remember the road name (Beaver Creek, perhaps?), but it is in front of a used car dealer and there should be signs there pointing to Temple Baptist and/or Crowne College. They are about the third road down on the left in the DeRoyal industrial complex. You should see their small sign on the road.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're having our meeting out there in 2 weeks... That would be a good time... :)

Anchovy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is REALLY nice and the big tank is going to be AMAZING once it is fully set up. Everyone was super friendly and Mark talked to us forever about the place. It was a great trip!

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the meeting during the day though? I can't go to the meetings during the day because of working at the CR...obviously.

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be sure to wear your blue Coral Reef shirt when you go, Mel. :)

EvilMel

doesn't click links
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh they know who I am. I'm sure they don't care. Trent used to come in our store all the time.

It's not like I'd be scoping out the competition or anything like that. Ya know?

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are WAY more laid back at Aquatic Marine than the Aquarium... I don't think they would say anything about wearing a CR T-shirt in there, but its tacky as hell, and I'd sure say something...

Sorry Melly, meeting is during the day this time... :)

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy, you would do it if you did not like them. And that place is cool-- great prices. Is the meeting the 22nd???

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeting is the 22nd... You're right, I might do it if they were pricks, but I don't do it at the Aquarium... :D

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeting is the 22nd... You're right, I might do it if they were pricks, but I don't do it at the Aquarium... :D

I don't believe that last part for some reason. I may not make that meeting-- I think that will be my response for the rest of the time I am here.

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark's a great guy and quite knowledgeable when it comes to waterworks and the likes. It's kinda like being at the Bristol store all over again, including the tanks!

Dave

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol Yeah, that big tank up front looks a bit familiar... :D

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll come to the Christmas party!!! :D

That depends on if Mel will let me near the cheese dip and the date. We do have a break then, but I would like to get out of TN too-- we will see. What am I talking about-- I will be there and most likely at all the other meetings. You guys are hillarious and a good change from the weirdos at school-- no offense Chris. :still_dreaming:

trbike24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't matter who's shirt you have on, we don't mind lol. I'd like to go back over to the Coral Reef. Me and my dad were there a month or so ago and saw where they knocked out that back wall. That will look alot bigger and better when they get that set up.

OP
OP
GPhiAce

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't matter who's shirt you have on, we don't mind lol. I'd like to go back over to the Coral Reef. Me and my dad were there a month or so ago and saw where they knocked out that back wall. That will look alot bigger and better when they get that set up.

Congrats on the first post. The new section is coming along nicely. I am interested to see how it turns out.

ct_vol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It still has a long way to go before it is completed... ;)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 127 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back