Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very cool!

brad65ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow great setup, what is the story on filtration other then a skimmer. Do you dose carbon or any other means to increase bacteria?

OP
OP
AquaVivaCoral

AquaVivaCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow great setup, what is the story on filtration other then a skimmer. Do you dose carbon or any other means to increase bacteria?
Thanks Brad.
Just 5 liters siporax, part-time skimming only at night 4hrs, 2 drops zeobak 3 times /week, 1ml zeostart 3 /day and once a month microbe lift - spec. Blend

brad65ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used the MicrobeSpecail blend in the past but stop for what ever reason. Never used any of the zeo products before but have always run BB systems. Did / do you really notice a different with these zeo products with out the reactor?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mentioned to someone about how you use the natural sun light of light you tank. Very nice setup

OP
OP
AquaVivaCoral

AquaVivaCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, definitively. I have corallin algae before my tank walls get dirty ... no phosphates detectable with hanna checker and I feed a lot!
I also use Amino acid concentrate, sponge power, coral vitalizer, pohl's xtra special from zeovit.

OP
OP
AquaVivaCoral

AquaVivaCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used the MicrobeSpecail blend in the past but stop for what ever reason. Never used any of the zeo products before but have always run BB systems. Did / do you really notice a different with these zeo products with out the reactor?

Yes, definitively. I have corallin algae before my tank walls get dirty ... no phosphates detectable with hanna checker and I feed a lot!
I also use Amino acid concentrate, sponge power, coral vitalizer, pohl's xtra special from zeovit.

brad65ford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow that what i'm talking about, ive always been able to keep a BB system system but always seemed to be a balancing act. Would love to experiment with the zeo products on one of my systems. How long have you been using the zeo products and how long did it take to start working? Did you adjust feeding once you introduced the zeo bacteria's?

OP
OP
AquaVivaCoral

AquaVivaCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow that what i'm talking about, ive always been able to keep a BB system system but always seemed to be a balancing act. Would love to experiment with the zeo products on one of my systems. How long have you been using the zeo products and how long did it take to start working? Did you adjust feeding once you introduced the zeo bacteria's?
On this tank since first day! started the tank zeovit 14 Day Cycle (without zeolite mix) + microbe lift - spec. Blend.
Some products like Amino acid concentrate, pohl's xtra special or zeospur2 you can see the difference in just a few days (if you are running ULNS)

Always nice addition to dose zeobak just to have more diverse bacterial fauna in your tank, but not makes a big difference.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back