ARC 10 Year Anniversary Live Sale Saturday 7/15/17

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got back and saw this. I'm out on this sale, so it won't get used. I'm probably old enough to be your father and don't appreciate the immature comments. I've never seen that kind of immaturity on other sales. This guy obviously needs the help, so please let him have my free shipping.

Sorry for thinking that what I did would be okay...actually thought that was the idea of that game. Everyone else could have done the same thing and actually thought I saw other people guessing multiple times.

Congrats on 10 years!

I'm out on the sale myself. I don't have a lot of space and the few things I want sell instantaneously :( -- Just surprised me that this wasn't against the rule of the game. My apologies if I sounded antagonistic. I'm always down for some light ribbing, and since nobody seemed to care I decided to tease you a bit. Although my writing is exceedingly dry, and to the point.. So my teasing may not look light-hearted.

I should probably stop assuming people can pick up on my humor in text format. It doesn't work unless you know me IRL -_-

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
M11. Space Invaders Pectinia - $175

M12. ARC Sour Skittles Acan - $75

M13. WWC Skittles Bomb Cyphastrea - $75

M14. Rainbow Cyphastrea Free

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back