ARC Anniversary LiveSale Thread. August 1st and 2nd 2020

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Robert Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every status on each coral I bought still says unfulfilled and I don’t have a tracking number or anything, did my coral even get shipped out?

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Every status on each coral I bought still says unfulfilled and I don’t have a tracking number or anything, did my coral even get shipped out?
Download the FedEx and ups app. When you create an account they will automatically link all your shipments based on name/address.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just downloaded both apps and there were no shipments???
I input the email addresses on your ARC accounts. Most of the time they go into peoples spam folders.

Your tracking number is 395494085860. Says it will be delivered by Noon but FedEx has been running on the later side for deliveries.

Robert Martin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I input the email addresses on your ARC accounts. Most of the time they go into peoples spam folders.

Your tracking number is 395494085860. Says it will be delivered by Noon but FedEx has been running on the later side for deliveries.
Okay awesome thank you! I was getting nervous

MW319

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my torches at 10:02 this morning. Floated in my sump for 15 mins to temp and then did a quick dip. Just put them in my DT and they are already starting to open. Thanks ARC for a great sell and your quality of packing was outstanding.
30FA4A96-3E88-424D-B552-52C345421CA3.jpeg
Lights just coming on. Sorry for the bad pic.

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never been this happy with an online order. I received my Homewrecker and Angry Birds acros on time and the packaging was incredible. ARC shipped these acros in 4 times as much water as other vendors I've bought from and they were triple-bagged. Polyps are already extended and it's clear that these are very healthy corals.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from @A Reef Creation again in the future!!

JMR5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my giant box of corals!!! Everyone appears happy and healthy - doing acclimation now (my alk is a good bit higher than the bag water), quick dip and into my display they go! 33 pieces....someone got a little excited, it seems! @A Reef Creation if you get a chance, the 5th piece of my mystery acro pack is a UCO - an unidentified coral object. lol The info had rubbed off the bag. Do you have that info? Thanks again - the packaging was great, shipping and communication awesome. I'll definitely be a return customer!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I've got fingers crossed and am sure I will be fine, but It's nearing 3:30PM and mine is still out on the truck. From the Bronx to Brooklyn, it somehow made a stop in Memphis TN!

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my giant box of corals!!! Everyone appears happy and healthy - doing acclimation now (my alk is a good bit higher than the bag water), quick dip and into my display they go! 33 pieces....someone got a little excited, it seems! @A Reef Creation if you get a chance, the 5th piece of my mystery acro pack is a UCO - an unidentified coral object. lol The info had rubbed off the bag. Do you have that info? Thanks again - the packaging was great, shipping and communication awesome. I'll definitely be a return customer!
I’m super excited about my mystery acro pack!!! What were your other 4?!?! And if you don’t mind what was their alk in the bags?

JMR5

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m super excited about my mystery acro pack!!! What were your other 4?!?! And if you don’t mind what was their alk in the bags?
Non-UCO's were Rainbow Spath (I'd stalked but didn't buy), PC Rainbow, Jaw Faker, and Sanjay's Party Table. They all look great! I tested 2 bags, one was 5.4 and the other 5.1 (Hannah checker) - I'm running right about 8.3ish, so wanted to make sure no one cried and peed themselves on their first day. LOL

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Non-UCO's were Rainbow Spath (I'd stalked but didn't buy), PC Rainbow, Jaw Faker, and Sanjay's Party Table. They all look great! I tested 2 bags, one was 5.4 and the other 5.1 (Hannah checker) - I'm running right about 8.3ish, so wanted to make sure no one cried and peed themselves on their first day. LOL

I also tested the alk in the bag and I got 8.0 with Salifert. Their salinity was 1.025.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jaw Faker, PC Rainbow, TCK King, trying to think of the other two.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.8%
Back