ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Kyuss13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, let's get this party started! I will be hosting games for the live sale and will be giving away amazing prizes such as free shipping, gift certificates, and a gorgeous ARC Shock Tart Torch! Not to mention, for each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into a raffle for a FREE NEPTUNE TRIDENT!

Here's the first event: how many Goldfish are in the jar?

The winner will get FREE SHIPPING for the beautiful corals that are soon to come! We are going The Price Is Right rules, so closet without going over wins! The winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. If multiple people guess the correct answer, then we will pick the winner via raffle. Good luck and get to counting!

Emond1121

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, let's get this party started! I will be hosting games for the live sale and will be giving away amazing prizes such as free shipping, gift certificates, and a gorgeous ARC Shock Tart Torch! Not to mention, for each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into a raffle for a FREE NEPTUNE TRIDENT!

The winner will get FREE SHIPPING for the beautiful corals that are soon to come! We are going The Price Is Right rules, so closet without going over wins! The winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. If multiple people guess the correct answer, then we will pick the winner via raffle. Good luck and get to counting!

special-ops-s2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Holy Grail in the sale today. All my pieces are splitting and need to be cut again.

Here's a sample of whats in the sale today.

Dragon Soul Torch
B2Sc5niA.jpg

ARC Dragon Tamer Torch (this torch started as a spawn in one of our retail tanks 4 years ago)
o_LLOZUA.jpg

Brighter than Todd's Torch (this torch has two colored tips and is brighter than our Todd's Torch)
meJMN6Vw.jpg

This is a cool torch a friend traded in. Looks to be an Aussie in origin.
duGdvoFA.jpg

Thanks for the heads up! I'm still looking to get a HG and a TCK Master if you get some of those in stock!

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just corals? or i see there are links for clowns(which I need) and Anemones (which I also need) :p

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sales starts in 5 mins... get your box now!

Delivery Tuesday
April 7
$35
Delivery Wednesday
April 8
$35
Delivery Tuesday
April 14
$35
Delivery Wednesday
April 15
$35

Nufish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 137 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back