• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ati/nano box dimmable 48" hybrid led/t5!

JZreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bnib ati/nano box custom
Led/t5 combo.it is the newest dimmable version with the best of both worlds.dave from nano box hooked it up with 4 of his custom full spectrum led arrays right down the middle.this is literally the rolls Royce of lights.unfortunatley my life wasn't stable enough to use it :( with full asking price I will throw in a full set of bnib never opened bulbs that was the recommended blend from dave himself.plus one or 2 to mix it up to your liking ;),if you have any questions please pm me,or get ahold of dave himself.this was an epic build and one he wouldn't of forgot.here is your chance to get a fully custom led t5 hybrid from dave himself,without the month long wait and way less $ hit me up pls.paypal only.

OP
OP
JZreefer

JZreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
621a7836791a37bd08b22ee8564b6f19.jpg

OP
OP
JZreefer

JZreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies 1300 obo and I haven't broke it open yet but will do so for interested parties please let me know...

OP
OP
JZreefer

JZreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bnib ati/nano box custom
Led/t5 combo.it is the newest dimmable version with the best of both worlds.dave from nano box hooked it up with 4 of his custom full spectrum led arrays right down the middle.this is literally the rolls Royce of lights.unfortunatley my life wasn't stable enough to use it :( with full asking price I will throw in a full set of bnib never opened bulbs that was the recommended blend from dave himself.plus one or 2 to mix it up to your liking ;),if you have any questions please pm me,or get ahold of dave himself.this was an epic build and one he wouldn't of forgot.here is your chance to get a fully custom led t5 hybrid from dave himself,without the month long wait and way less $ asking 1300 obo hit me up pls.paypal only.

OP
OP
JZreefer

JZreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 custom tuned nano box led arrays centered into the goodness of 4 ati t5 bulbs.this is cutting edge design at its finest.dont miss your chance to own custom hybrid at its finest.- full retail price- the time to wait for a custom build.any ?s ask dave from nano box.no doubt he will remember this build as it literally was epic

OP
OP
JZreefer

JZreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available this guarenteed to make some lucky r2r member very very happy.their corals too!

Nburg's Reef

High-Rise Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds like a good light and a pretty good price, but does this light or a similar setup data or experience? I wouldn't want to spend 1200 on a light without reading about par values or personal experience from other users.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back