AUCTION:: toys for kids christmas :: Zoa Pack!

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. just wanted to give you guys an update. the box of zoas has been sent to the lucky bidder this morning. Thanks and shout out to all you fellow reefers and R2R gang who donated and even all you guys who were well wishers! Shout out to Kershak for his big addition to the pack i auctioned! BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE Colorado crew. hope you guys enjoy the packS!! and Yes i'll be sending more care boxes to you guys when the weather gets warmer!

Murfman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know that got both frag packs, one from Hawaii and one from Puerto Rico, into the frozen center of the country, yesterday. They arrived between major snow storms and were opening within an hour of being dipped and placed in the frag system. Both vendor, SecreReefer and Kershak, threw in freebies and Secret included many more polyps than what were originally were pledged. These guys rock and I want to thank them, Reef2Reef and David for doing this!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukka to all!!!

OP
OP
secretreefer

secretreefer

**MAD PHANTOM SCIENTIST**
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Problemo brutha! You and the CO crew deserved the extra extra! You guys and Kershak were a big part of those kids smiles!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.8%
Back