August Meeting outside of Allentown, PA at Jimmy's

jen2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all of the old and new faces that came to our August meeting at Schreff's! The club has grown tremendously and since we had a hard time fitting everyone in the house at once, I would say that was the most people we've had at the meetings yet!

August meeting is going to be one you don't want to miss....Pool party/meeting at Jimmy's house towards Allentown, PA. Jimmy has an AMAZING sps set up and is also a professional photographer. He has posted some amazing photos capturing fish and corals on our website so we're going to force him into some photography lessons while we're all there! Also as usual there will be a smorgasbord of food and we'll set up some type of coral swap/trade/raffle/sales. Check out www.mdreefclub.com for more info as the time nears :) Members voting on meeting date right now, but looks like it will either be August 19 or 26th.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back