Autism Society of NC

bmeudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there fellow reefers!
Being as I chat with some of you more than I talk to family, I figured I'd post this here for any who are interested. I've seen amazing things happen when this community comes together.

First and foremost I am dad to an awesome four-year-old named Noah. Noah was diagnosed with autism at the age of two. He is now 4. Noah is non-verbal, but I know one day he will talk. While My wife and I have been very fortunate to have resources for tests, speech therapy and occupational therapy, there are many in my community that do not.

Each year I run in the Cabarrus puzzle run for autism. This 5K race is an opportunity for participants to raise money for our local chapter of the Autism Society of NC. Money raised in the race stays local to our community, so we see the results. This year, I set a goal of $500. Currently I have raised $100. I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw this out to my reading friends. No amount is too small. Here's a link to my team page: Http://bit.ly/1PfXf8a

Yes, that's a picture of my sweet Noah on the team page. Thanks for talking time to read this, and if you're able, thank you for your donation.

And thanks from Noah!
6ae40db09ae97d8cddbb0a84d35b0ef0.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great cause and beautiful child!

OP
OP
bmeudy

bmeudy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Race coming up Saturday for those interested in donating. Thanks!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 26 41.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back