Automating Potassium Testing with the ReefBot Lab!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Introducing Automated Potassium Testing with the ReefBot Lab!

In the intricate world of reef aquariums, maintaining optimal potassium levels is crucial for the health and vitality of your coral and marine life. Potassium plays a vital role in cell function, coloration, and overall well-being.

Traditionally, testing potassium could be a bit intricate, often involving multiple reagents and meticulous steps. But now, thanks to the ReefBot Lab, this process is streamlined and hassle-free.

You can now effortlessly test potassium using the ReefBot Lab with select test kits from Salifert, Tropic Marin, Fauna Marin, Giesemann, and Colombo. All you need to do is add the specified reagents and place the larger stirrer magnet (as used in vials) inside the testing chamber for better mixing of the thick sample. Make sure that the connected RODI contains water with a 0 TDS value for accurate results and proper cleansing.

Post-test, the ReefBot Lab ensures a thorough clean-up by rinsing the testing chamber with RO water to get rid of crystals and sediments that might get stuck at the bottom of the chamber.

Embrace the simplicity of potassium testing with ReefBot Lab and keep your reef thriving!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back