AZ FRAG May Meeting: 5/11 @ 3PM

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed the smaller venue that allowed the open discussion... a lot of expert advice from Hunter, Jason and others!

People walked away with great deals on zoanthids this time around. I wish I brought cash with me that time...

Ayzel1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the advise on my troubled tank, and even though it is not perfect, I do enjoy it very much!! But here is what happens when I do walk away from my tanks for a few hours: some how my yellow coris wrass decided to take a trip down to the sump on my 30g cube and it is lucky that I did not had a sock or the protein skimmer going or it would have become nutrients...[emoji2359]this fishes stress me more than cyano...
fb2927c83f9e6545418c96598c9620e9.jpg

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the advise on my troubled tank, and even though it is not perfect, I do enjoy it very much!! But here is what happens when I do walk away from my tanks for a few hours: some how my yellow coris wrass decided to take a trip down to the sump on my 30g cube and it is lucky that I did not had a sock or the protein skimmer going or it would have become nutrients...[emoji2359]this fishes stress me more than cyano...

Might have to get some of that knitting mesh from Michael's and zip tie it to the overflow teeth.

OP
OP
evolved

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have to get some of that knitting mesh from Michael's and zip tie it to the overflow teeth.
Plastic "gutter guard" can work too, and won't plug up as fast.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back