Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE *2000+ Corals *FREE CORALS *Up to 80% OFF*PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OOOOOO By the way dont miss our BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY SALE IF YOU ORDER SHIPS AFTER. YOU CAN COMBINE
Law And Order Reaction GIF by Court TV Mystery

Bhor217

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a ton of $5 a couple $1s and no $0s, obvious scam aside, am i just getting unlucky? Would love to get some tips from those who regularly saw the free ones if anyone feels generous!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well that wraps it up for this one! Thank you to all of you guys for hanging out with us this whole weekend. It means a lot that you guys choose to spend your time here. We hope everyone got some awesome pieces. Even tho we can't make all wishes come true we tried lol. We can't wait to do it again soon!

There are still some awesome pieces left on the site! You guys can view all remaining corals on the site by following the link:

We will be reactivating Bread financing for those who wish to use it.
We will go through emails starting tomorrow, but please be patient as we get hundreds some times so it can take a little to get to them all.

Again thank you to everyone! We definitely have the best customers in the world!!
Now time to get some sleep and get ready for this packing madness!!! lol

Jimmy Fallon Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well that wraps it up for this one! Thank you to all of you guys for hanging out with us this whole weekend. It means a lot that you guys choose to spend your time here. We hope everyone got some awesome pieces. Even tho we can't make all wishes come true we tried lol. We can't wait to do it again soon!

There are still some awesome pieces left on the site! You guys can view all remaining corals on the site by following the link:

We will be reactivating Bread financing for those who wish to use it.
We will go through emails starting tomorrow, but please be patient as we get hundreds some times so it can take a little to get to them all.

Again thank you to everyone! We definitely have the best customers in the world!!
Now time to get some sleep and get ready for this packing madness!!! lol

Jimmy Fallon Thank You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Any codes to clear out what's left?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

MAKE SURE YOU JOIN OUR VIP CLUB! This will save you $$$$$$$$$$​

The VIP Club allows Top Shelf Aquatics to send text messages to members who have opted in to our mobile opt-in list. Not only will you receive messages notifying you of promotions, discounts, and upcoming events, you will receive offers and opportunities that are exclusive to the Top Shelfs VIP Club.

Join our VIP Club. Text “TSA” to 51660. You will receive a text confirming. Make sure to Reply YES. Shortly after you will be receiving coupons and offers

TextVipGIf-1 (2).gif
1637004417139.png

BeatTheRushSale_PRIZES.jpg

How to win these prizes?
Must Sign up for our TSA VIP Club above!

– Make a purchase during the sale (1 ticket)
– Spend more than $500 (2 tickets)
– Share this post on Facebook and Instagram (3 tickets)
– Make at least one meaningful post every hour during the sale on our Reef2Reef Thread (4 tickets)

The prizes drawling's will be posted by 11/28 in the Reef2Reef thread. You can only win 1 prize. Please make a post in this thread if you shared on social media and or made a post every hour during the sale so we can verify
I believe I was posting every hour. Good luck everyone!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just so everyone knows we will be having some more HUGE deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you guys are supposed to ship out this week and want to push the shipping back until after those sales shoot us an email to [email protected]. That way you do not have to pay for shipping again.

sassy misha collins GIF

Dhaleillama

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so everyone knows we will be having some more HUGE deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you guys are supposed to ship out this week and want to push the shipping back until after those sales shoot us an email to [email protected]. That way you do not have to pay for shipping again.

sassy misha collins GIF
isn't this the black friday sale? Or you gonna do another?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sassy misha collins GIF
I think I better keep my shipping date. I might have to live in the tank with the coral if I spend anymore and after this sale it would be a tight fit!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back