Beat the Rush Black Friday LIVE SALE *2000+ Corals *FREE CORALS *Up to 80% OFF*PRIZES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Pharmasqueek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I gotta ask for a favor from everyone! I was working all night last night and when I came home, I fell asleep and forgot to purchase the scoly that I wanted before they pulled it from the website. When it drops, I really hope everyone will leave it for me, I've been waiting all week to gave enough money to buy it and fell asleep last night from being just exhausted working so much so week. I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to leave it for me and not just snipe it because I said something....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211119-131831_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211119-131831_Chrome.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys I gotta ask for a favor from everyone! I was working all night last night and when I came home, I fell asleep and forgot to purchase the scoly that I wanted before they pulled it from the website. When it drops, I really hope everyone will leave it for me, I've been waiting all week to gave enough money to buy it and fell asleep last night from being just exhausted working so much so week. I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to leave it for me and not just snipe it because I said something....
Normally we dont do this but 8pm drop for you

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%

Back