Best place to buy coral online?

HexaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering, what is thecbeat place to buy coral packs online? I have never done so, but i have one LFS near me, and everything else is about an hour away. So just looking to get some reviews.

olecaptainj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
World wide corals or boom corals hands down!

Based on pricing, customer service, availability of pretty much anything you would want.

AND the most important item is they both offer a 10 and 14 day guarantee on ALL their corals. None of that bull of I’d it does in 2 hours like most little companies and reefers, lol.

If a coral dies within those days they either replace, refund or credit no questions asked! Can’t beat that!

Jeremy Luke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd watch out for live sales on R2R from vendors. You get great stuff for great prices. World Wide Corals has some great sales here. Ebay auctions from reputable places like WWC is also good. With either of these options you should be looking to buy multiple pieces so that you're paying $30+ to ship one frag.

OP
OP
HexaReef

HexaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet, ill check our wwc then. The online game is all new to me, but my lfs doesnt have a huge selection to choose from :(

dgragg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gotten some wonderful LPS from Aqua SD. (See my avatar) They have Ebay sales ending Friday and an online sale every Saturday. Great to work with and fair pricing. Go to Forums here and scroll down until you see them listed. Happy reefing.

XNavyDiver

Insightful answer loading... please wait.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering, what is thecbeat place to buy coral packs online? I have never done so, but i have one LFS near me, and everything else is about an hour away. So just looking to get some reviews.
BoomCorals. No question.

Jorgehiram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live within 15 minutes from WWC and they are great their displays are insanely beautiful, but I also live 5 minutes from Reefers Direct and they are fantastic people and prices are better. (No affiliation) either way can’t go wrong.

Zindebaad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Austin Aqua Farms: https://www.austinaquafarms.com/
World Wide Corals: https://www.austinaquafarms.com/

I have bought LPS, SPS, and Softies from these 2 sources. I have never been disappointed. Both have tremendous selections and fantastic service. I just bought corals from Austin Aqua Farms and they called me prior to shipping since they heard there was flooding in my area.

Old Cajun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.Corals.com Each item pictured posted on website when ordering is what you get. Posted Items, indicate size and other important information, are quarantined for 30 to 90 days prior to being posted.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 67 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back