Best Quality Glass Aquariums for a Saltwater Reef Tank

Dstaton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any recommendations where I can buy a good quality glass aquarium for a reef tank? Not an all in one kit tank. I want to piece this aquarium together with components that I want. I am looking for a standard rectangle rimless tank 60Lx24Hx18D. More specifically looking for high quality glass such as sapphire or ultra clear (low iron) glass, high quality construction on the corners and bottom (the less of a corner I can see the better), the proper thickness glass for its size, and if the company will let me change the dimensions of the overflow and return holes in the bottom of the tank to bigger diameters.

Reefer Optima

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, two companies that I am aware of are Planet Aquariums & Fiji Cube. You can put the dimensions, silicone color, overflow style etc. Also Waterbox doesn't exactly have it but they have their "Clear" and series that is basically a glass tank & stand & you can go from there.

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planet makes quality tanks and can custom build to whatever specs you want... you just have to find a retailer as they do not sell directly to the end user.

OP
OP
D

Dstaton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, two companies that I am aware of are Planet Aquariums & Fiji Cube. You can put the dimensions, silicone color, overflow style etc. Also Waterbox doesn't exactly have it but they have their "Clear" and series that is basically a glass tank & stand & you can go from there.
Thanks

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TONS of custom tank manufacturers out there, here's a good thread with a list of almost every bigger one out there along with some reviews...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back