Big Summer Blowout Live Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

molo79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another round of eye candy that will be on this sale!

r2r-five-e12.jpg
r2r-five-f7.jpg
r2r-five-i6.jpg
r2r-five-j3.jpg
r2r-five-l12.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since I know I'll be spending $250+ it's free shipping, do I still have to purchase a shipping modular?
The shipping mod is $1.00. It is not the cost of shipping, that is seperate. The $1.00 is to select your preferred ship date.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Since I know I'll be spending $250+ it's free shipping, do I still have to purchase a shipping modular?
Shipping is free over $250.00. We do however suggest you add to your orders a Reef2Reef shipping module to make sure your order goes out on the day you want it to. If the $1.00 module does not get purchased, we will ship your order the earliest time possible. (Which could be a week out)

the Art Mill studio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im soooooo Excited!!! Totally a newbie here...
I just set up my Waterbox Pen Mini 15G, I have been doing a ton of research and watching YouTube where I discovered Tidal Gardens. I was already planning to purchase from them and then the Sale magically appeared WooHoo!
Thank goodness for the sale I was worried after all the upfront cost I was going to have a VERY expensive box of water with no money left over for Corals or Fish LOL
Here is a pic of my nice new tank ready to be filled with corals... hope I get some good ones!!!
tempImageqXpkKt.jpg
Going to be dreaming about corals tonight =)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Today is the day!

xhxxh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to live sale here. When the coral in my cart does not mean it belongs to me, do i have to checkout and pay shipping every single time?

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to live sale here. When the coral in my cart does not mean it belongs to me, do i have to checkout and pay shipping every single time?
Having a coral in your cart does not secure it. You must complete the checkout process. You do not have to pay shipping every time you check out. Select In-Store Pickup / Adding to an existing order for the shipping option.

Please note, If all your orders combine to under $250.00 you will need to buy one instance of $29.99 shipping. If they total over $250.00 then shipping is free.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back