BioCube 32 LEDS Won’t turn on

Dom0524

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just returned from a two day trip and came home to my biocube lights not turning on. I have tried moving it to a different power supply and still won’t turn on. I have corals in the tank and have no idea when the light stopped working! If anyone has any advice it will greatly appreciated

OP
OP
D

Dom0524

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just came back from a two day trip and noticed my Biocube lights not turning on. I tried changing the power source but still no go. I have corals in the tank and have no clue when the lights turned off!! Any help would be greatly appreciated

SteveEreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how to fix it but on the off chance you live in southeast MI. I have a 32 gallon biocube top with the stock LED that I could give you.

Jen156

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just returned from a two day trip and came home to my biocube lights not turning on. I have tried moving it to a different power supply and still won’t turn on. I have corals in the tank and have no idea when the light stopped working! If anyone has any advice it will greatly appreciated
I just watched a YouTube video with a possible solution. There is a small reset button on the lid. You can use a small paper clip to push down the reset button. This should allow it to reset and power back on the lights once you reprogram them

el_pablo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve stumbled on this thread after having the same trouble. Did you manage to find a solution? I’ve tried the reset, but it only resets the clock and timers.

ffcrum

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine just quit, curious as to what the out come was. Did you fix it? What was wrong if so? Or did you replace with an upgrade, what was the upgrade? Thanks I'm looking for options

FRENCH_TOAST_08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I had my bio cube perfectly set up (keep in mind this is the first day ever having it) the lights were working and doing the moon set sunrise thing perfectly. Then I moved a wire and accidentally unplugged the lights and now the panel to control the lights and timer will not even turn on and my lights are stuck light blue. What do I do?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back