Biocube Tank appreciation. Post a pic of your Biocube!

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a bunch of coral pieces last night and my pink hammer coral did not make it one night in the tank before my Sally Lightfoot crab had it for dinner! The crab is now residing in the 55 gallon FOWLR tank.

2BB5F02D-351B-4616-85AA-E836282DE6A2.jpeg

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you have a long nose hawk, those are definitely in my top five for favorite saltwater fish.
Good eye! Yes, he's in time out from my 110 after acting tough to some new wrasse additions. Once Im done adding in that tank he'll make it back there. They are a fun/unique fish to keep.

OP
OP
ReefReadyYouTube

ReefReadyYouTube

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good eye! Yes, he's in time out from my 110 after acting tough to some new wrasse additions. Once Im done adding in that tank he'll make it back there. They are a fun/unique fish to keep.
LOL! Timeout. My long nose hawk got along well with all his tank mates. They were all angle fish and clown fish though.

Greg Goby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over 4 hours I work up to a 61% blue 19% white peak, maintain for four hours then ramp down to lights off over next six hours. I still notice a slight translucence in some of my torch polyps so I have been slowly working up to 70% blues recently.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 146 67.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back