BLACK FRIDAY NOW with FREE SHIPPING!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R,

This month is a month of sales here at Cultivated Reef. We have numerous deals and steals waiting for you. A few examples to wet your appetite are below starting with 3 door busters that are on sale until Sunday the 5th at noon eastern time...

DOOR BUSTER WWC Kiwi Litho just $4.99! CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

DOOR BUSTER Rainbow Hornets just $9.99! CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

DOOR BUSTER Tyree Rainbow Monti now 80% off!!! CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

Also...

50% off Sunkist Bounce Mushrooms! CLICK HERE
image.jpeg

40% off Tyree Red Watermelon Chalice! CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

50% off Metallic Green Star Polyp! CLICK HERE

image.jpeg

Free shipping on orders over $199 (excludes fish) and just a low $29.99 on smaller orders.

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another hot door buster to add to our Black Friday fun. Like some of our other door busters this is on a countdown timer so act fast to claim yours! And remember, free shipping on coral orders over $199!!!

Tyree Rainbow Stylo 90% off!!! Just $4.99!!!

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A hot new door buster has been added! We have some gorgeous tank raised black widows that range in size from 3"-6" or so. We are running a special this month on them for just $99 each. Shipping is a low $29.99 or free on orders over $199.

Photo is under blue lights and you will receive a clone of this bubble tip.

CLICK HERE for all the details...
image.jpeg

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some new door busters have been loaded up. Here are a few examples...

Purple Slimers now just $9.99!!!
CLICK HERE
image.jpeg

Oxides now just $4.99!
CLICK HERE
image.jpeg

We also have some Black Friday specials on captive raised black clownfish. Below are just a few examples...

Ultra Phantoms now just $59.99!!!
CLICK HERE
image.png

Wide Bar Black Gladiator now just $39.99!!!
CLICK HERE
image.jpeg

And tons more waiting for you so hurry before stock runs out!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

aqua_phil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 1 blackstorm longfin clownfish from cultivated reef and messed up my shipping address. Holly reached out to me to confirm the address and to tell me if they could ship the clownfish sooner so it could be delivered on Thursday to protect the fish in case something happened to the fish.

The clown arrived and I thought it was the wrong clown for a week, but it blossomed into a beautiful specimen.
My mother heard about my good experience and for my birthday ordered a bubble tip anemone which a few days later arrived and then opened up a happy camper. Both times the animals have been happy and healthy and honestly very beautiful. I'm about to place yet another bigger order from these folks. I trust them to give me both a good price but also healthy animals that look like they have been treated right. The personal text / customer service and back and forth made me feel like I'm not talking to just another corporation that just cranks out livestock for profits. Love these folks.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought 1 blackstorm longfin clownfish from cultivated reef and messed up my shipping address. Holly reached out to me to confirm the address and to tell me if they could ship the clownfish sooner so it could be delivered on Thursday to protect the fish in case something happened to the fish.

The clown arrived and I thought it was the wrong clown for a week, but it blossomed into a beautiful specimen.
My mother heard about my good experience and for my birthday ordered a bubble tip anemone which a few days later arrived and then opened up a happy camper. Both times the animals have been happy and healthy and honestly very beautiful. I'm about to place yet another bigger order from these folks. I trust them to give me both a good price but also healthy animals that look like they have been treated right. The personal text / customer service and back and forth made me feel like I'm not talking to just another corporation that just cranks out livestock for profits. Love these folks.
Thank you @aqua_phil for taking the time to post this. When you place that larger order, remind me in the checkout notes and I will include a thank you bonus :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back