Black Friday Sale - 20% Off on ReefBot Lab Device!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Black Red Modern Black Friday Sale Email Header (1).gif

Exciting news! To celebrate the Black Friday frenzy, we're thrilled to announce an exclusive offer on the ReefBot Lab device. Get ready to automate your aquarium water testing with ease and precision, as we're offering an incredible 20% discount on the ReefBot Lab device!

What's ReefBot Lab?
DSC_2659.jpg

ReefBot Lab is an advanced automated testing device designed to streamline water-quality analysis for your aquarium. With the ReefBot Lab, you can effortlessly test multiple essential parameters, ensuring optimal conditions for your aquatic friends. Conveniently controlled via a mobile app, you'll have remote access to schedule tests, receive real-time notifications, and view comprehensive test results.

Limited-Time Offer:
Hurry, this spectacular Black Friday deal is available for a limited time only! Elevate your aquarium maintenance and monitoring experience with the ReefBot Lab at an unbeatable price.

Grab Your Discount Now:
Visit our website to take advantage of this fantastic offer and revolutionize the way you care for your aquatic habitat.

Curious how the device runs with time? Check out ReefDude's 1-year review video!
1MnAPpZTsm8-HD.jpg

Dive into this unparalleled opportunity to enhance your aquarium maintenance with the ReefBot Lab! Share your excitement, queries, and experiences with us in the comments below. Let's make this Black Friday a splash-worthy event for every reef enthusiast!

Adamc13o3

View Badges
Reaction score
Question- The specs on your site say that the machine is 17.5 deep x 12 x 12. Is that correct? It looks like a hexagon and from the pictures it looks higher than deeper. 17” high x 12 x 12 seems more like it from the pics. Just trying to see if I have the space for it.

Thanks,

Adam

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Question- The specs on your site say that the machine is 17.5 deep x 12 x 12. Is that correct? It looks like a hexagon and from the pictures it looks higher than deeper. 17” high x 12 x 12 seems more like it from the pics. Just trying to see if I have the space for it.

Thanks,

Adam
Hello Adam, perhaps dimensions change from one country to another, here a schematics for the device's dimensions. The device is indeed hexagonal which means its diameter is uniform across all sides.

I hope this helps!
RBLABDimensions.JPG

OP
OP
Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Black Red Modern Black Friday Sale Email Header (2).gif

Don't Miss Out on BLACK FRIDAY Savings: 20% OFF on the REEFBOT LAB!

Great news, fellow aquarists! The BLACK FRIDAY discount of 20% on the revolutionary ReefBot Lab device is still up for grabs! Use promo code "RKLBLACKFRIDAY" during checkout and get an incredible 20% off on your purchase!
DSC_2769.jpg

Hurry, this exclusive offer won't last long! Take advantage of this amazing discount by entering the promo code "RKLBLACKFRIDAY" when ordering your ReefBot Lab device.

This special offer is only valid for a limited time, so act fast to transform your aquarium maintenance experience!
DSC_2707.jpg

Explore the Future of Aquarium Care: ReefBot Lab
The ReefBot Lab ensures precision and ease in testing your aquarium water, making it the perfect companion for every aquatic enthusiast.

Visit [Our Online Shop] and use promo code "RKLBLACKFRIDAY" to secure your 20% discount today!

Let's make this Black Friday one to remember for our aquariums! #BlackFridaySale #ReefBotLab #AquariumEnthusiasts

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 155 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.1%
Back