Black Friday Starts NOW!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jersey Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
v1.jpg

Jersey Corals
Coral Jubilee Live Sale
This Saturday September 16th 1-11pm ET

Stacked Full Of Games and Prizes |500+ Corals & Fish | Tons of $1 and $5 Corals | Fish, Corals and more.
Live Games by Codybot, Giveaways, and lots of fun. Dramatically reduced prices! Win Something Cool!

3 Grand Prize Drawings
NEPTUNE APEX A3 PRO – FULL MODEL | Radion XR30 G6 PRO | CORAL PACK

1 entry for each item purchased during the live sale.
1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module from now until the sale begins on Saturday.

PRIZES.png

SHIPPING-BOX-LONG.jpg

TEASER PICS

coming soon

Rules:
1. You must create an account on our website to place an order. We will have a "Buy Now" option right on this R2R thread to speed up checkout. It is the faster way to checkout.

2. We will post a frag or two every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out. (placing item in your cart does not hold item for you, you MUST be first person to completely check out)

3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

4. Shipping is $50.00 (for residents not living in one of the states listed below)
Unlimited items, UPS Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.
Shipping is $30.00 for Residents living in New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York ,Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.

5. No free shipping.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.
Shipping to a UPS hub for pickup is preferred.
If you purchase something outside the Live Sale and are charged an additional shipping fee, we will refund that.

6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED arrival date :
Tuesday September 19th | Wednesday September 20th | Thursday September 21st | Tuesday September 26th | Wednesday September 27th

7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. (Except shipping module)

8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.

9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

10. GAMES BY CODYBOT

GAME & PRIZE RULES:
  • In order to win free prizes you must have purchased a shipping module prior to the game having started. In the event you don't purchase any coral during the live sale, we will refund you your shipping module. If picking up locally a live sale purchase of a regular live sale item priced over $30.00 must be purchased prior to the game having started. Feel free to play and have fun but if you chose to not purchase a shipping module prior to the game starting and you happen to win, the prize will go to the next runner up.
  • One prize per person for pregames. One prize per person during the sale.
  • Gift cards can be redeemed for use during the live sale.
  • In the event of a dispute, @CodyBot has the final verdict

11. For every coral purchased at $5 or less, you must also have purchased another coral priced at $20 or more.

• Limit of 5 frags priced at $5
• Limit of 1 frag priced at $1

These limits are per household. Any purchased over these limits will be automatically refunded.

12. Local pickup is free. No need to purchase shipping module if picking up at Jersey Corals. Pickup up will be available Saturday September 23rd and Sunday September 24th from 1:30pm to 6:30pm ET only. PM us to make arrangements.

13. For every coral purchase is an entry into the Grand Prize Drawings for a NEPTUNE APEX A3 PRO – FULL MODEL | Radion XR30 G6 PRO | CORAL PACK. The more corals you buy, the more chances you have to win.

We reserve the right to make adjustments to the rules if needed.

sqaure.jpg

Last edited:

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there! How's it going? Don't think I've seen you around in a minute. Tank doing ok?
Yes been taking a break. Tanks doing well mostly because I have not really touched it except for water changes and kalk... Seems to take care of itself if there is such a thing... ;)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes been taking a break. Tanks doing well mostly because I have not really touched it except for water changes and kalk... Seems to take care of itself if there is such a thing... ;)
One of my favorite tanks I ever had was a 20long AIO I made. All I ever did was change about 4 gallons a week and have kalk in the topoff. I didnt stir it or anything. Just had it in the water. Let me see if I can find an old pic....

Edit: Here's one pic of it! Completely hands-off and I loved it!

IMG_6500 (2020_03_21 08_05_42 UTC).JPG

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Time to start off with one of my favorites! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point, or you can spin the wheel and get however many points it lands on. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Here is the wheel:

wheel no background.png

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite tanks I ever had was a 20long AIO I made. All I ever did was change about 4 gallons a week and have kalk in the topoff. I didnt stir it or anything. Just had it in the water. Let me see if I can find an old pic....

Edit: Here's one pic of it! Completely hands-off and I loved it!

IMG_6500 (2020_03_21 08_05_42 UTC).JPG
Very nice!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very nice!
Thanks! I should have kept it up considering I basically didn't do much to it. Maybe I should have swapped the tanks for a rimless and then it would have been nicer to keep. Oh well. Moved on to new and exciting things.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%

Back