Black November - 10% Cash Back! Raffle Prizes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All Orders the ENTIRE MONTH of November quality for 10% Cash Back Rewards!* Also All Orders of $50 or more will be entered into a Raffle to Win THOUSANDS OF FREE AQUARIUMS & GEAR! Plus we are giving away tons of Free Samples and Promos to qualifying orders! Shop with us this holiday season!

Give Tanks for Thanks - Thanks for Choosing Us!

ALL ORDERS of $50 or More the entire month of November will be entered in the following drawings! We are giving away a ton of FREE stuff this holiday season, please consider making us your dry goods company of choice! We will do our best not to disappoint. Remember we also have 10% Cash Back the Entire Month for ALL CUSTOMERS, Free Shipping on EVERYTHING, a Great Price Matching Program and Free Returns.

All Drawings will be LIVE BROADCAST on our Facebook Page - Like Us Here!

Drawing - Friday November 4th, 2016

All Orders of $50 or more from November 1st until the time of the drawing on November 4th will receive one entry to WIN!
Drawing - Friday November 11th, 2016

All Orders of $50 or more from November 1st until the time of the drawing on November 11th will receive one entry to WIN!
Drawing - Friday November 25th, 2016

All Orders of $50 or more from November 1st until the time of the drawing on November 25th will receive one entry to WIN!
Drawing - Final Drawing Wednesday November 30th, 2016

All Orders of $50 or more from November 1st until the time of the drawing on November 30th will receive one entry to WIN!
FREE! The following products are FREE with a Qualifying Order. These products have a minimum total purchase to qualify for FREE. Just add the minimum amount to your cart and the FREE products will be 100% OFF.

FREE WITH ANY ORDER
FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20
FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50
FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $100
FREE ON ALL ORDERS OVER $250

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back