• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue eyed Blondie zoa colony

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Priced the colony at $200 for 65-70ish polyps. Figured about $3 a polyp was an extreamly good deal. Thoughts? I thought I priced it to move but maybe not?
IMG_1721.jpeg
IMG_1726.png

IMG_1726.png

Randomwhiteguy89

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find that most reefers don’t want to spend a lot on whole colonies there more interested in buying small to medium frags for a lesser amount And growing them out themselves if you have a dremel or some bone cutters and can cut it into smaller sections of about 10 polyps a piece and still priced them around 3 dollars a polyp people will be more willing to pay $30 a frag and you will still make the same amount

OP
OP
Dilan Patel

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would cut them but I have no room to cut anymore frags...I cut frags in preperation of my absence for 3 months to grow out then sale. thats why I was trying to sell this colony as I have already made/had my frags of this.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back