• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Giesemann Aurora 48" w/ mount & Bulbs

ChronicReefH2o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyones interest. Fixture is off the market and no longer available. Admin please close thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ChronicReefH2o

ChronicReefH2o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to the time frame of having the company built a replacement tank and the time frame it would take, I would be out of the state for work during the time of delivery. I plan on placing a reorder on a new custom tank, but this action won't be till next year. Instead of having the fixture sit for a year, I believe it can be put to better use by another hobbyists at a fraction of the price it cost me. The hobby can be expensive and I get more joy from seeing someone benefits in the hobby then trying to make money off others.

OP
OP
ChronicReefH2o

ChronicReefH2o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyones interest. Fixture is off the market and no longer available. Admin please close thread.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back