Breaking Down my 40. Cheap corals, fish and LR.

Aquabucket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have finally decided to take down my 4 year old 40 breeder. The following items have to go. I can part out everything or give a good deal on the entire package. I am keeping the lights unless anyone is interested in whole package. It could use some new bulbs though.

Most of my exotic corals were sold off in the fall. What I have left is some hardy softies and LPS. Most of these corals I have had for 5 years or more.

40G10240902.jpg

X-Large Toadstool - $30 Sold
Toadstool01.jpg

Pipe Organ $25 Sold
pipeorgan01.jpg

Hammer Frags with 4+ heads $15 each All Sold, Red Blasto Frag Sold $20, Maroon Candy Cane Frag $20, Sold Pink Palys on Rock $30. Sold
40G90903.jpg

Large Nepthia - $20 Sold
Firefish01.jpg

Other corals include:
Blue Clove Polyps $20 Sold
X-Large Green Mushroom Rock $25 Sold
X-Large Star Polyps Rock $25 Sold
White Pipe Organ with green Centers $20 Sold
Green Flower Type Pipe Organ $15 (no pic but its really pretty) Sold
Frogspawn Mushrooms 3 @ $5 each All Sold

LR @ $2 per pound. This will be sold last but will be reserved to the first person who wants it. This LR is very high quality. There are some hydroids that can be chipped off. No hair algae or any other pests to be concerned about. Sold

I also need a good home for my dragonface pipe fish. I have had him over a year and he is very hardy. He is free if you have the right type of set-up for him. A display refugium would be best. Giving to Jhildebrand
Pipefish01.jpg

Besides the pipefish. I have a yellow watchmen goby $10 and 2 green chromis (free to a good home).

I would like to get $40 for the tank. Its in great condition without any scratches whatsoever.

All items sold are on a first come first serve basis. I can deliver certain items if travel is not too far.

Please post all inquires/reservations in this thread. No PMs please.

Thanks!
~Spike

Last edited:

thisguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey I'm interested in the toadstool, the blasto's, and most likely all the fish. how big is the goby, and pipefish?

thanks, Jake

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 150 gal refugium and would happily take the pipe. also put me down for the watchmen and chromis.

thisguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
perfect. I have a 30g set up and all I have in it right now is a 2" frogfish. pretty much have it for any misbehaving fish in my main, but everyone is getting along so thats why its empty.

OP
OP
Aquabucket

Aquabucket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 150 gal refugium and would happily take the pipe. also put me down for the watchmen and chromis.

I know this guy wanted the pipefish first but if he does not have 150G refugium the pipefish is yours. I have become really attached to the little fella and its important to me that he gets a good home.

OP
OP
Aquabucket

Aquabucket

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
perfect. I have a 30g set up and all I have in it right now is a 2" frogfish. pretty much have it for any misbehaving fish in my main, but everyone is getting along so thats why its empty.

The frogfish may eventually eat the goby. But you can have the chromies OK?

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jealous!! wish I would have seen this sooner :p Loved this tank

Let me know if you have anything left

nkelr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow thisstuff went quick. i didnt even get home from work and all the good stuff is gone.