Brown bugs on my acans

AustinBabler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully the videos work. I came home tonight and noticed these little copepod sized brown bugs crawling all over/in and out of my Acan skeleton. Also noticed what appears to be a decent sized chunk removed from the skeleton in a corner. I need advice on what to do to get rid of them. Maybe add a wrasse or pull the frags and dip them again?

Attachments

• IMG_5848.MOV
    9.6 MB
OP
OP
AustinBabler

AustinBabler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue how to get the video up and working. Can’t get a good phone pic because of how small they are. Going to let it play out another week before I do anything drastic. I’ve googled trying to find common coral pests and I can’t find anything that matches up to what I’m seeing. They literally look like a flea that you’d find on a dog or something. Nothing has gotten any worse over the week so could be some type of pod.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue how to get the video up and working. Can’t get a good phone pic because of how small they are. Going to let it play out another week before I do anything drastic. I’ve googled trying to find common coral pests and I can’t find anything that matches up to what I’m seeing. They literally look like a flea that you’d find on a dog or something. Nothing has gotten any worse over the week so could be some type of pod.
Post to YouTube post link here. Isn't working for me either

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back