BRS Community Appreciation Day TOMORROW! (02/02)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's that time again! Tomorrow is our BRS community appreciation day. It's our little way of saying thank you for your support over the years :)

For all you wonderful BRS Preferred Reefers, we're handing out 10x rewards points all day Saturday! * Still need to become a Preferred Reefer? Just click HERE!

DancingMrChili.gif

*Of course, some restrictions do apply, but they apply to everyone so please don't hold it against us.

ReefSlice

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are on the first Saturday of the month now, correct? Planning on a large order next month!

ibondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my cart went from 7k points to 12k points. This is nowhere 10x. I do appreciate that [emoji3], but claiming 10x points is really pushing it.[emoji853]

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my cart went from 7k points to 12k points. This is nowhere 10x. I do appreciate that [emoji3], but claiming 10x points is really pushing it.[emoji853]

They cant give 10x rewards points on MAP items, the manufacturer doesn't allow it. They are giving 10x points on everything that CAN get a discount.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry for the confusion on this. Due to contractual obligations with some of our manufacturers we are not allowed to discount their products in any way unless explicitly approved by them, which includes offering extra rewards points for purchases. With that in mind, rewards points are calculated based on each individual product and not the entire cart as a whole which looks to be what you are seeing with your purchase.

Trust me we'd LOVE to hook Reefers up with any discount or rewards we possibly could, but our hands are simply tied on this one. If you wanted to check out the brands that we list as MAP, you can find them on this page of our site. :)

Thanks for understanding!

-Randy

SlvrZ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was gonna a wait for kessil on the first weekend next month but seeing this...I'll just order now! Haha thanks!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back