• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BubbleKing Skimmer and Ecotech Reeflink For Sale

docwells

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some equipment to sell after changing up my system. All equipment is used and in great shape without issues.

1. Ecotech Refflink $75 Shipped. Now using Apex for control.

2. Royal Exclusiv Bubble King Double Cone 150 skimmer. $375 Shipped. Just cleaned and ready to go. One of the best skimmers you can buy. I changed to a smaller model due to trying to maximize my small sump space. Includes the Royal Exclusive white bags that the skimmer shipped in. They are rated conservatively as far as tank size recomended for. Link below is to Royal Exclusiv site for more information and dimension.
https://royalexclusiv.com/Skimmer/Skimmer/Bubble-King-Double-Cone-130-250/Bubble-King-Double-Cone-150::53.html

Last edited:

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sure you won’t have any trouble selling that skimmer at that price. They hold their value well.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back