bulk reef supply group buy?

siropa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in need of some stuff from bulk reef again. How do we start up one of those group buys? I don't recall who started up it before...

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all i have to do is let them know and it starts the next tuesday. i'll go ahead if you'd like...

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2FarNorth and Yeti please PM me your email address and I will get you added to the FVRC group buy list.

Twisted Tiger - I'd post in the club nearest you to get a group buy started or get you added to one. It's for local clubs, so you have to be in the area to participate. PLease contact Andrew at Bulkreef if you need to get a new group started.

TwistedTiger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2FarNorth and Yeti please PM me your email address and I will get you added to the FVRC group buy list.

Twisted Tiger - I'd post in the club nearest you to get a group buy started or get you added to one. It's for local clubs, so you have to be in the area to participate. PLease contact Andrew at Bulkreef if you need to get a new group started.
ok, thanks for the info

profunctional

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted bulkreefsupply about organizing a group buy for an RO/DI. Does anyone else need this? By the way, I spoke to Ryan at bulkreefsupply about organizing a group buy on gotogroupbuy.com. It might make this move along faster.

OP
OP
siropa

siropa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gotta love ordering from them. placed my order late last night. got the shipping notice today and it should be here tomorrow.

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the "overnight shipping" at ground rate is a huge plus! they do get on orders right away.

yeti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order is on its way also. I love these guys thanks for organizing the group buy.

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No kidding, right? I always ordered whatever I could from Andrew, Filter Guyz or Aqua Cave. Especially smaller stuff - I have it next-day. (I've had small stuff from DFS take 7-10 days sometimes since they send it bulk-rate USPS or Fed Ex mail or some goofy way like that)

the "overnight shipping" at ground rate is a huge plus! they do get on orders right away.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back