• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bunch of Nano Stuff for sale

Reefguy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of nano stuff that I was going to use to set up a tank at work but then life happen and I have a massive car repair bill soooo nano tank has to wait. Right now this is all local pick up in Cleveland because I do not have time to ship everything

Will add pics tomorrow

-Hanna Checkers $40 ea: Have 2 alkalinity with new reagenets, Calcium no reagents and phosphate with 1 or 2 test left

-Evo 13.5 tank with stock light and pump, Neotherm 50w heater, mesh top if you want to go topless ;) and in tank media basket $150

-Reefkeeper Lite with head unit, temp probe, PH probe (wet), SID plugin and SLX Module. NO PB4 or PC4 would need to get one to make this work. $40

-Viaparspectre light 165 w (no remote) $75

-6 frag oceanbox design frag rack orange $15

-8 frag oceanbox design frag rack with stronger magnets for thicker tanks Green $20

Also have some zoa and a few acro frags for sale

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bunch of nano stuff that I was going to use to set up a tank at work but then life happen and I have a massive car repair bill soooo nano tank has to wait. Right now this is all local pick up in Cleveland because I do not have time to ship everything

Will add pics tomorrow

-Hanna Checkers $40 ea: Have 2 alkalinity with new reagenets, Calcium no reagents and phosphate with 1 or 2 test left

-Evo 13.5 tank with stock light and pump, Neotherm 50w heater, mesh top if you want to go topless ;) and in tank media basket $150

-Reefkeeper Lite with head unit, temp probe, PH probe (wet), SID plugin and SLX Module. NO PB4 or PC4 would need to get one to make this work. $40

-Viaparspectre light 165 w (no remote) $75

-6 frag oceanbox design frag rack orange $15

-8 frag oceanbox design frag rack with stronger magnets for thicker tanks Green $20

Also have some zoa and a few acro frags for sale
If u decide to ship let me know I'll take reef keeler

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you end up finding time to ship, I’m interested in both frag racks. Thanks

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 162 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back