C.T.A.R.S. Membership drive and after hours event

Countrybob

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C.T.A.R.S. will be having a membership drive on February 20th at 7:00pm at Blakes Aqua Den located at 34 High St in Meriden Ct. I would like to invite all C.T.A.R.S. members to join me as well anyone who is interested in joining C.T.A.R.S. All members will enjoy a discount on corals and merchandise. The event will go from 7-9pm. This will be the first membership drive for 2015 with others to follow. Future membership drives and members only after hours events are also scheduled for April, May and June. Be sure to look for our booth at the Frag Farmers Market on March 7th. These drives are a great opportunity to meet with the local fish store owners as well as a chance to hang out with your Reefing Buddies. Hope to see you there !

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bob, thanks for putting these events together! I will be there making membership cards on spot so if you have not renewed or want to join for the first time come on down and check out the members only specials!!

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds like fun, I may have to get there. It would involve jumping through some hoops for me but well worth it.

If you have never been to a ctars after hrs event, you need to make this. Blake's take really good care of the club in the first place, I can only imagine the deals at an after hrs event.

HtfdWhaler

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blake's is a great store. Always great prices and looks out for CTARS members with even deeper discounts..

Blitzie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was there today and saw Collin
I know there is a coral order coming in later today and he is placing an ORA order later this week for the event

chriskid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya , dont want to miss this....!!! ill be there

RWinfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds fun ......yet again i cant make it but i did get a call from redsea today they told me they are hooking the stores up that support are club (guess they like us) so be on the look out for redsea deals at are local shops .....

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back