• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

C Tech t-2 calcium reactors for sale: NJ 07003 will ship

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All,
I have two c tech t-2 calcium reactors that I am looking to sell; these are rated up to 500 gallons and come with a SICCE syncra 1.5 pump.
Please see the details below, I could do a package deal if you take both, honestly, these are a great starting calcium reactor.
If the item is still for sale, it is still available!
Take both for $220 not including shipping

1. The first has been used for only a few months as I upgraded to a larger tank; this unit worked flawlessly and had no issues.
Comes with everything you need, including pumps, fittings, and tubing; all you need is a feed pump and tube to hook up to the pre-filter to get it working, it has no issues with it and can hold c02 and water.

2. The second is completely new in the box; however, this is a DIY fixer project to ensure it's working correctly; thus, this is reflected in the price
The top part of the bubble counter is damaged and will require a new nipple to ensure it works correctly.
Besides that, everything is new in the box; the damage is below.

IMG_4306.jpg

Pictures of the first reactor with no issues:
IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

Second reactor with box
IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg
IMG_4303.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the part that goes from the bubble counter to the calcium reactor, to be clear just the connector is broken. Pictures of the issue are above

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 8 6.9%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 57 49.1%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back