• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CA$H for dendronephthya and scleronephthya colonies (Callyfornia)

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're at the point, we're looking for more Carnation corals and trees corals if your local Reef stores or online website gets any, please let us know. PM if possible. Thanks

Screenshot_2020-05-12-15-09-17.png Screenshot_2020-05-05-16-39-59.png Screenshot_2020-05-05-08-07-32.png

Last edited:

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fullerton, next time can you take some pictures. Thx. I can meet u in LA, make it easy 4 you.
Thx
OH so like you want people to purchase them for you and you'd buy them back?

Nvm I get what's going on, yeah I can snap pictures the next time I'm there.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH so like you want people to purchase them for you and you'd buy them back?

Nvm I get what's going on, yeah I can snap pictures the next time I'm there.
I'd buy them, say your price, if it's indo, I'd pay $90 ea.(med), large $120, I buy wholesale and know they start $35 ea. Depends what wholesaler. Tonga, Vietnam, kenya, less.

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna be super honest here I know nothing about nps corals, last time I was there I saw I believe 3 species but wouldn't be able to tell you what they were or where from.

OP
OP
Dr. Dendrostein

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna be super honest here I know nothing about nps corals, last time I was there I saw I believe 3 species but wouldn't be able to tell you what they were or where from.
No problem, I have a thread on trying to aquaculture them, all my secrets what I do to raise them are on the thread. For my DT, what I've discovered I share with all. Hoping one day from now till 15 years, maybe figure out, how to make thrive. That's my motives. Keep me in the loop. Thx

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem, I have a thread on trying to aquaculture them, all my secrets what I do to raise them are on the thread. For my DT, what I've discovered I share with all. Hoping one day from now till 15 years, maybe figure out, how to make thrive. That's my motives. Keep me in the loop. Thx
Will do doc, next time I'm up there and spot a few I'll shoot you the pictures, hopefully I catch you on here and you can tell me on the spot if it's something you are looking for.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 172 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back