Cali Kid Corals - HOT SUMMER SALE OFFICIAL THREAD - SUN JULY 30TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
6.png

GAME REMINDER
FIND SPARKY

title gif.gif

DO NOT POST SPARKY'S LOCATIONS IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME.

Oh no! My buddy sparky has gone missing! Can you help me find him? For this game, Sparky is hiding as a secondary picture in three of the current Cali Kid Auctions! Your job is simple: find which three corals he's hiding in, pm me the names of the corals where he's hiding, and post "Found Him" in this thread to get entered in a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. This game will run until 5pm PT on Saturday then a winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

This is the image of Sparky that you're looking for. Click the image to go to the auctions and find him!

flamey1.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
6.png

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

The heat is on, so what better to do than stay inside, play trivia, and win a prize?! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person that answers it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
6.png

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

The heat is on, so what better to do than stay inside, play trivia, and win a prize?! For this game, I will post a random trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person that answers it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
6.png

GAME REMINDER
FIND SPARKY

title gif.gif

DO NOT POST SPARKY'S LOCATIONS IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO THEN YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME.

Oh no! My buddy sparky has gone missing! Can you help me find him? For this game, Sparky is hiding as a secondary picture in three of the current Cali Kid Auctions! Your job is simple: find which three corals he's hiding in, pm me the names of the corals where he's hiding, and post "Found Him" in this thread to get entered in a raffle for a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. This game will run until 5pm PT on Saturday then a winner will be announced shortly after. Good luck!

This is the image of Sparky that you're looking for. Click the image to go to the auctions and find him!

flamey1.png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
6.png

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 85 48.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%
Back