0   0   0
FB_IMG_1441922804228.jpg

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I come through finley quite often in my tractor trailer. U guys got parking for a 65' truck. May also need to come up with an idea for keeping frags alive for 3 or 4 days in the cab
I ran a great dane dealership garage so pretty sure you'll have a converter. A cooler with eggcreate with a small heater n powerhead you should be fine. This is a great cause I'm glad to see more clubs doing this.

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I come through finley quite often in my tractor trailer. U guys got parking for a 65' truck. May also need to come up with an idea for keeping frags alive for 3 or 4 days in the cab
Im sure they will have a spot for you. and depending on your setup in your rig, youll be fine. in all honesty you could setup a small vase tank to keep in your truck with a tight fitting lid, and have it attached to a shelf. thatd be the way to do it.... hmm reef tank in my car....

gcrance

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol my company is pretty strict about no pets, but a vase tank would be cool. The vibration would be hell on it but may get some interesting results.

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
its not pets. its emergency food. you know... in case of a breakdown youll have a couple shrimp to eat lol.

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh, I was out there a few days ago, and they definitely have enough space for you to park your rig so long as you park down the lot a bit and understand this is a warehouse in a residential area so some turns may be a bit tight.

gcrance

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh i got a 48' spread axel. Pop the dump valve and it corners like a vw. A really really big vw that doesnt corner well. Ok so it doesnt corner like a vw but it goes over curbs just fine.:cool:

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. well youll be alright. I mean ive drove a Hemmtt truck and hemat trailer through residential roads without much issue... think youll be ok with a rig lol tell ya what though, articulating trailers suck! the pic is a hemtt truck with the trailer. HEMTT_truck.jpg

OP
OP
Dtackett

Dtackett

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually I just noticed that's the old stlye trailer. that's not the one I used... this is the one I used
wpf92ef6f4_01_06.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.3%
Back